Other website resources for your consideration on Personal Insight, Retirement, Financial Planning, Real Estate, Mutual Funds, and Banking:
Personal insight: As you move through the process of dissolution, there are numerous personality questionnaire’s that may assist in gaining elements of self- discovery .
Enneagram: Click here to fill out the Enneagram questionnaire
- Enneagram is questionnaire that depicts a set of nine distinct personality types. Each character conveys a unique and consistent pattern of thinking, behavior and emotions. Understanding your individual patterns will help in understanding and the development of yourself and others.
Myers-Briggs: Click here to fill out the Myers-Briggs questionnaire
- The Myers-Briggs is a questionnaire with sixteen personality types based on the psychologist Carl Jung’s works on personality types. It is an assessment which illuminates how a person perceives the world and makes decisions.
- A site developed by the Employee Benefit Research Institute to promote savings. It is an interactive tool -Ball Park Estimate– to help figure out how much you need to save for retirement. The site also lists dozens of calculations to help you save, invest and budget.
Financial Planning: Smartaboutmoney.org
A site from the National Endowment for Financial Education. This site provides important basics on saving for retirement, credit card debt, budgeting and investing. This is a non-profit foundation that aims to help ordinary people take control of their finances.
Real Estate: Realtor.com
- The official site of the National Association of Realtors. It provides the most extensive and accurate publicly available database of homes for sale.
Mutual Funds: Morningstar.com
- Morningstar offers clear commentary and excellent statistical analysis of mutual-fund information.
Banking And Credit Unions: Bankrate.com
- This site provides a harvest on everything from checking and savings accounts to mortgages and credit cards.
Free Credit Reports – Credit reports sponsored by Experian, Equifax and Trans Union credit.
Internal Revenue Service: Publication 504 – Important information for Divorced and Separated Individuals.
Social Security Administration – Marriage, divorce and name change – Provides information, help and advice regarding marriage, divorce and name change.